Have you heard of the Ray Kurzweil? What about the Singularity?

Ray is a well known futurist with an 86% success rate for his predictions coming true – plus within the other 14% many were only off by a few years – and he thinks that by 2045 we will merge with technology multiplying our effective intelligence a billion fold!

What would it mean if you literally had access to all the worlds information, the worlds logic, the way we think, the way we work out problems, literally installed into your mind?

What would you be doing with your life, what would your new life purpose be, if we literally had the knowledge in order to overcome any of the worlds problems?

Kurzweil Claims That the Singularity Will Happen by 2045