China builds the largest floating solar farm

In an ironic twist as Donald Trump withdraws one of the biggest polluting countries on earth from the Paris Agreement citing all sorts of bullshit excuses, we see China actually making gigantic strides as they rebrand themselves with a major focus on being...

Graphene paint!

The most sustainable and eco-friendly paint in the world – is being released onto UK shelves and it contains graphene. If you have been living under a rock, graphene is a revolutionary new material due to its strength and conductivity. Thanks to the Graphene...

By 2045 man and machine will be one

Have you heard of the Ray Kurzweil? What about the Singularity? Ray is a well known futurist with an 86% success rate for his predictions coming true – plus within the other 14% many were only off by a few years – and he thinks that by 2045 we will merge...

Forget keys, just use a microchip

Some people are already upset with the idea of using a phone to unlock a door, well now, you don’t even need that. Instead why not insert a microchip into your hand which can unlock doors for you. This is really the next level of technology which will be...

Internet for everyone

The race is on from America’s tech giants to be able to bring internet to everyone including people in rural areas. Facebook, Google and Space X are all racing against each other to get a solution out there. Facebook are doing trials in San Jose with solar...

Are you flushing away a weeks worth of energy?

What if your urine could be utilised to create enough electricity to power your house for an entire week? If this was the case then there would be more than enough energy to cover the worlds needs – after all, think how many times everyone in your home pees....